Saturday, June 23, 2007

Time to catch up.

Oh, where to begin?

I got promoted at work, although my pay has not been raised to match my new position, much to my resounding displeasure.

My friend Blondie Dreads is looking at the possibility of jail time; that's not a story I'm telling, but the situation is a point of interest, nonetheless.

Feisty Ninja has returned for the summer. Good times. She now has a boyfriend. Go figure.

Just recently found out that the only girl I've ever been in love with is getting married. (Not to me.)

Hmong conspiracy got discovered in the Sacto region. Affects me mostly because I ran into the Hmong Beauty again last week. To say she was a little angry about the situation would be like saying Hitler was a little Anti-Semitic. Basically, I caught a real earful. A hottie with political anger: what's not to like?

Made a new friend. Homeboy's from Alaska. He is just as sick and twisted as I am. I shall henceforth refer to him here as Fish.

There is more, but I have shit to do. These are the main bullet points, more or less. I shall elaborate on the Hmong conspiracy at a later date. Needless to say, the whole situation really sticks in my craw. I mean...it just...oh...grr. I'll talk about it later.


Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home