Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm pretty sure that no one has ever written this before. Ever.

Uggle bump fizz, the goose is on the loose. Chocolate-covered spandex! How can I lose? Descending of the testicles is highly overrated. Platypus cabbage feet. Booble. Booble bobble beeble. Irate giraffe. That's what she said, Officer! 7,3,7 3 1. And you can take that car and drive it down a hill, as far as I'm concerned! The wind in the willows, or maybe wool garters. I love Portuguese women, they touched my hoo-hah. If you can't take the heat, don't set yourself on fire! Jackass. I hope you make rough love to a mountain goat, and he doesn't call you in the morning! And that's how I learned the true meaning of Columbus day. Sixguns of Empire! God shave the Queen!

Priceless.




I'M DONE NOW.

1 Comments:

Blogger LaToya Lester said...

you are so random :-)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home