Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Clarification

I mention a lot of people here. This is a brief summary of who they are and how they relate to me.

Frostbyte- My oldest friend in the world. We've been buds since grade school, and I trust him with my life.

Feisty Ninja- A sweet and sexy Southeast Asian girl I work with, who makes work a joy. She's teeny-tiny, but she sounds like Aretha Franklin when she sings. She is kick-ass!

Quirkiness- A delightful young woman who shares my unpleasantly unique sense of humor. She chose to return to her native lands in the Southwest, thereby restricting our interaction to the occasional phone call. Her presence is missed. As are her romantic advances.

The Whimsy Clerk- A young lad I work with who shares my fondess for tomfoolery and cheek.

Hombre de Leche- Yet another coworker. Laughs at all my jokes, generally makes me feel pretty. Also quotes Family Guy about as much as I do.

Frexican- A delightful tomboy, with a penchant for mischief. Also makes work tolerable.

Rack- My high school crush. She has the unpleasant tendancy to remove herself from your life, then reinsert herself when she feels it is convenient. Used to be good friends with her. Now just wait for her to stop talking, so I can walk away.

Dirty Viking- Another of my old, old friends. You can thank him for stimulating the political part of my brain, back in high school. He is the reason I give enough of a rat's ass to vent my thoughts on politics on this blog. Unfortunately, his thinking and his drinking are in equal proportions, so there's no telling how much longer we will have his political genius. Malt liquor is not good for the brain.

Flaco Mexicano- My own personal dumbass Marine. Been friends since high school. If you've ever seen "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", you will understand what I mean when I say that Flaco Mexicano is my "hetero lifemate".

Hot Lips- Basically a pseudonym for any sweet young thing that has temporarily caught my attention. I've never used it, because women in whom I take only a passing interest are not worth writing about.

Berman- Another friend from high school. Sweet guy, but not especially bright. Can drive anything with wheels or tracks, however.

And last but not least... Poquito Rojo

Where he actually came from, I will never know. But Lord help me, I am sure as hell glad I found him. He's like the brother I never had (or wanted), and he is one of the five people I trust implicitly. He may be a part of the Big Bad Government, but I still trust him more than I trust half my own family! He is a pasty, red-haired leprechaun, and he is one of my closest friends.

There are other I could write about, but I don't feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home