Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Trainwreck, thy name is Crazy Bastard.

Okay, let's be honest: I update sporadically at best.

Between work, school, and life in general, I don't have a whole lot of time. And even when I do have time, I don't have the energy to fuel an online rant. The anger and frustration is there, but the coherence is not. And no, the preceding post has nothing to do with that. Prior to that post, I had not been drunk since that January(New Year's Eve, to be specific). I'm just completely exhausted, most days.

What's more, I rarely, if ever, watch the morning or evening news. Seeing as that my best rantings were political, and had nothing to do with my own piddly-ass problems, a lack of up-to-date news stories has somewhat dampened my fervor. Though there is very little left to be said that I haven't already typed.

Long story short, if something truly catches my attention it will appear here, rest assured.

However, here are the presidential candidates I would prefer won:

Republicans: John McCain
Democrats: Barack Obama
Long Shot: Ron Paul

All the rest piss me off to no end.

So there you have it. I bid you all farewell, and hope to be back soon.

And to Dirty Viking and Poquito Rojo: Keep the faith, and hail the victorious dead!




Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home