Thursday, February 23, 2006

Aw, Hell!

They did it! They actually did it! Just when I thought the California government couldn't do anything more stupid, they go and outdo themselves. The State senate is considering suspending the death penalty until 2009, so that they can determine a "less painful" way to execute prisoners. Call me crazy, but this is just assinine. The way I see it, once we've made the decision to execute someone, we have pretty much decided that the personal feelings of the condemned don't matter. As a point of fact, as long as we don't torture them, any kind of execution can be fairly just, as well as effective. I mean, a firing squad works rather well, but a shot to the head kills instantly. Hell, the guy would be dead before his body registered the impact of the bullet! But alas, my opinion will be ignored, even deemed barbaric by some. It's funny; Liberal groups claim to be open-minded, but just mention the death penalty and see how accepting they are of other people's views. I don't know what else to say. Feces occurs, existence contiues.


Ah Salaam Aleah Coom, Bitches!

2 Comments:

Blogger crazy bastard said...

testicular defibrillation!!!!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger crazy bastard said...

Furthermore, blow me.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home