Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Eat, Drink, and be Hairy, for Tommorrow We Fry.

Please, sweet mother of God, don't let my words go unheeded. We have got to knock off this shit with Iran; if Israel has issues, fine. We'll help them out. But we shouldn't be goading Iran like we are. We are simply inviting another attack on our own soil, and believe you me, they are not going to hit New York a second time. If they launch a second attack, their target will be the West coast. To make matters worse, I strongly believe that this time the attack won't be with hijacked aircraft; this time I fear they will go nuclear. I know, I know, the analysts say the chances are very small, some say nonexistent, but I believe what I've said is true. Call me crazy if you want, but the problem is real, nonetheless. In'sha'allah, perhaps this will all blow over, and once again, I will be considered a nut job. But, if the worst should happen, let no one say that the attack was a blindside. Though I could say the same thing about China, I'll save that particular theory for another day. Ah, malesh.

Ah Salaam aleah coom, Bitches!

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

I'ma do a little infomercial here. If you want good political commentary, you might wanna check out:
Texas Rainmaker
Sgt. Hook
Michelle Malkin
oh and as a PS, Joan has been doing her Smut posts over at the regular site Seven Inches of Sense

HAve a great day, ogre

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home