Saturday, May 06, 2006

Well, here goes nothing. I got tagged, so deal with it.

I Am: Loyal, given to reciprocation, brown and proud, imaginitive, compassionate
I Want: A fucking girlfriend!!!, a decent job, a '73 El Camino, a Springfield M1A, a viable third political party!
I Wish: Life wasn't so complicated, that everybody could agree not to fuck each other over, that I wasn't so damn crazy, that all my friends and family will find eventually find their true calling in life
I Hate: Abusive people, shitty parents who don't discipline their kids, anyone who hates other people simply because of slight differences in culture or skin tone, anyone who says that violence has never solved anything, anyone who would impose on my rights guaranteed me by the Constitution, white supremacists, Janjuwi
I Miss: My Grandparents living next door, my friends off in the military, Rack, every damn time I see her, my absolute faith in the system, the innocence of childhood
I Fear: Chucky, suffocation, dying alone, losing all of my friends, outright failure
I Hear: Some Nickelback song playing upstairs
I Wonder: What my purpose in life is
I Regret: Not asking Beth out in high school, assorted other failings
I Am Not: Good at algebra, as forgiving as I should be, mentally stable all the time, as honest as I once was
I Dance: When I really love the music, when I'm naked and standing in front of the air conditioner vent, when I've got someone to dance with (preferrably a woman, but hey, I'm not picky!)
I Sing: When I feel like it, or the air conditioner thing
I Cry: When I am completely enraged, when I get tired of fighting against the whole fucking ocean
I Am Not Always: able to help my friends when they truly need it, tactful, honest, patient with people who irritate me, a gentleman
I Make: people laugh their asses off, stupid mistakes, decisions both good and bad, bitchin' feta burgers, friends occaisionally
I Write: My political thoughts, my insane thoughts, occaisional erotica
I Confuse: Every single motherfucker I've ever met, fantasy with reality
I Need: For the few remaing friends I have to stay with me, to find a good woman, to get my shit together, to pick a path in life
I Have: a big ass, great friends, a yowly-howly dog
I Love: Walking in the moonlight, the few friends I have, learning
I Should: Be more outgoing, do all the things I say I'm going to do, pick a path in life, lose some weight
I Tag: Nobody, really. But, if the Dirty Viking or Poquito Rojo feel like it, they are more than welcome to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

CB~ I love ya little brother. I'm proud of the person you are. Besides, you're funny cuz you have arms. ;-)

Hey Rojo, there's new soldier smut up at Seven Inches. Enjoy, ya'll.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home