Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You crash - I'll burn.

Well, school starts soon, and I can't help but think that I could have done more over the summer. Granted, I got a new job, went to two concerts, drank on many occasions, hung out with Frostbyte and Dirty Viking, got over Rack, bid farewell to the Hmong Beauty, started helping Pappy restore a 1936 Chevy flatbed, read over a dozen books, fell in love with the music of Howlin' Wolf, developed the drink that I call the Viking Lullaby, rediscovered my appreciation of truck stop quisine, nearly finished repairing my '66 Mustang, began altering my Mosin Nagant M91 into a "sniper" rifle, finally saw Tombstone for the first time, learned the pleasures of a good cigar, wrote a couple of songs, taught myself how to throw a scythe with disturbing accuracy, took up tomahawk fighting, helped Frostbyte start restoring his VW Bug, found a new friend in the Feisty Ninja, got back into contact with Quirkiness, drank some more, and continued to learn Arabic.
But, there's that little voice in the back of my head thinking, "Damn, I should have bought a hat with a feather in it!" You know what I mean? Ah, malesh. I guess I'll just have to man up and power through; just like I always have.

Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

2 Comments:

Blogger crazy bastard said...

Dude, I said scythe, not curly-q! And the INSTRUMENT has a short handle. Shitwhistle.

4:12 PM  
Blogger crazy bastard said...

So what else is new?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home