Sunday, July 30, 2006

Smack my ass and call me Chadwick!

Hello, all my cheeky little monkeys! I know, I didn't update last week. What a fucktard am I. But I digress. I got to talk to Flaco Mexicano, who is currently railing off about how severely he dislikes Army personnel. Being a Marine, he naturally feels that all other military branches are inferior, but in this case, I would have to agree with him. His job is to protect the engineers who get rid of Improvised Explosive Devices, and he gets to see some world-class dipshits get themselves blown up by being dumbasses. Here is an example. The following story is told roughly as it was told to me: An Army patrol is out, obviously, patrolling. They are driving along, when they see an IED, but not in time to stop. Fortunately, God is merciful, and the device does not explode. The soldiers get out of the Humvee to examine it. (Stupid-ass motherfucking mistake #1) Then, curious as to why the device didn't explode, the group decides that someone should kick it. (Stupid-ass motherfucking mistake #2) Despite how stupid that sounds, one guy (The Grand Asshat of the group) actually kicks it, activating the device's secondary trigger. The damn thing goes off, and the shithead only loses a leg. I say only, because A.) The IED could have been a lot more powerful, and taken out his entire squad, and B.) None of his brothers-in-arms were injured. Now don't get me wrong, it sucks that the guy lost his leg; he has my condolences. But straight up, I shit you not, this guy is a fucking moron. Who the hell kicks an explosive device?! What could possibly make that sound like a good idea?! Okay, it didn't go off at first, which was a stroke of luck, but why in the hell would you then kick the damn thing? I always try to believe that infantry grunts are not as stupid as they are made out to be, but when shit like this happens, I find it pretty difficult.
NOTE: I am not ragging on the military. I am simply pointing out that some soldiers are too stupid to breathe, and are not much help to our Armed Forces.

And now I would like to end my rant by saying this: Fuck Hezbollah, fuck Hamas, fuck Jamaat-i-Islam, fuck Sepah, and fuck Billie Joe Armstrong, because that guy pisses me off!


Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

1 Comments:

Blogger crazy bastard said...

Yeah, you probably would have been the one suggesting he kick it.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home