Tuesday, May 09, 2006

10 things you might not know about me, and will probably wish you didn't.

1. I have always felt mysteriously drawn to the middle east. The culture, the history, the language; I just find myself drawn to them.

2. I once had a pet scorpion named Roy for a grand total of two hours. He got smashed by an automatic garage door when the motor went haywire.

3. I don't generally go for blonde, blue-eyed white chicks. I like 'em swarthy!

4. I like to sing Barbershop quartet music.

5. I like scented candles, especially pomegranate.

6. I study Reflexology.

7. I once worked for a horse breeder for three months, and learned to train horses.

8. I hate low-flow toilets with a fiery passion.

9. I can't eat oatmeal because it makes me gag.

10. I have never had someone who was in love with me. (I'm a sad, lonely man.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home