Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Crazy Bastard fucks things up again!

Okay, so long story short: There is this cute little Southeast Asian woman in my class, and she and I have been flirting for some time now. She seems to like me and I like her. Cool.

Here's what went wrong: She turns to me after hearing my speech on the Basques, in which I also mentioned the Hmongs, and asked me if I knew that she was a Hmong. Choosing to be honest, I told her that I had no idea she was a Hmong. She mulled this over for a minute, then asked me what I had thought she was before. Before I could catch myself, I told her that I had thought she was Cambodian. Big mistake. Telling a Hmong that you thought they were Cambodian is like telling an Israeli you thought they were Palestinian.

End result: She hasn't spoken to me in several days. Dammit.


Also, I need to correct a mispronunciation. My bad.

Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

2 Comments:

Blogger crazy bastard said...

fuck you, dilhole!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home