Monday, June 05, 2006

Raise the board and gas the ammunition!

The election is tomorrow, here in Californication, and I am still vexed, annoyed, and even perturbed. The propositions are all bullshit, the main candidates are pretty much all douchebags, and I'm sweaty! The last one isn't really related to the first two, but it's hot, and therefore I am displeased. Though, to be fair, the government has done a great job of ignoring global warming; so in a roundabout way, my being sweaty really is the politicians' fault! Hooray! Mark one up for the good guys...or the lazy guys...wait, I forget- who am I talking about? Something about jam? I don't know, I'm sweaty. Fucking global warming.

To all of you out there who drive SUVs: FUCK YOU! AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON! AND SO FORTH! ETCETERA, ETCETERA! NIPPLES! TALLY FORTH AND WHAT HO, Ha-HAH!

Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So previous week I started to think about starting my online marketing business and to purchase some affiliate websites I need some opinion if it is better to build one myself or purchase some already ready made affiliate websites. I just found website
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]affiliate websites[/url] and here was some reviews about these sites but I yet haven't decided what to do. Maybe there some people who can give some thoughts about websites reviewed at this site?
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home