Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We are at maximum whimsy right now!

I am unceasingly tired right now, so I am going to be very brief. Normally I'd be boxer, but not today.

I caught a brief look at the news, and was left with a single question burning in my brain: Who's going to deal with the Persians? To anyone who's done a decent amount of research, it's pretty obvious that Iran has been the premiere shit-starter in the Middle East, over the last 20 years.
So, once again, who's going to deal with Ayatollah Khameini and the IRGC? Is it our job? Is it Israel's? Honestly, I can't think of anyone else who would or could. Russia? No chance. European Union? Insert hysterical laughter here. China? Not bloody likely, seeing as China is to Iran what the United States is to Israel. Essentially, the remaining choices are:
A. Canada 2. Australia C. Switzerland

Now that I think about it, those aren't even options.

So, here we are. Either we do something about it, or the Iranians will continue on with their shenanigans. Soon to be nuclear shenanigans, by the way. Just a little something to ponder when you're sitting on the john.

And yes, I know this wasn't brief. Feces occurs, existence continues.


Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home