Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Dumbass

Well, I just did something stupid. While dicking around on myspace, I stumbled upon Rack's page. Of course, being the self-devastating motherfucker that I am, I went to it. Stupid, stupid, stupid fucking mistake. As always, she's happy with some other guy. Specifically, some other guy who isn't me.Damn. I know, I should be happy for her, but I'm not. I'm usually gracious in defeat, but in this case, I say fuck being the bigger person. I'm tired of it. But, the good Lord never closes a door with out opening up a window; I'm hoping that that window will open soon, because it's getting kind of stuffy in here. Shit. Well, maybe the Hmong Beauty and I will work out, in'shah'allah. All I can do now is stand tall, and hope for the best. Such is the way of things. Ah, malesh.

I'll do a regular post later.

Salaam aleykum, Bitches!

2 Comments:

Blogger crazy bastard said...

Bless you, sir.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home