Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Ho ride. Take it sleazy.

It frightens me to say this, but generation X and, to a lesser extent, generation Y2K, may very well be the last hard-working generations in the U.S. Think about it: The kids being raised today are being spoiled, pampered, and over-protected like no generation before. Due to the technological revolution, many children think everything is just a mouse-click away. And just look at the toys they play with! I went to a toys'r'us the other day, and it took me a damn half-hour to find a toy that didn't have any special gadgets or abilities, other than basic articulation. Everything was spring-loaded, talking, lazer-show, genuine horse-fucking action, etc. Also makes Julie-Anne's fries! I rant further, but I'm a little to uppity right now, and I find that typing taxes me. My brain hurts. I may update later this week; then again, I might not. Who knows? I know I sure as hell don't.

Salaam Aleykum, Bitches!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home